Assoc. Prof. Przemysław Czarnek, Minister of Education and Science, officially appointed the members of the newly composed Scientific Council at IBE to a new term. The appointment ceremony was held at the Ministry.
Members of the Scientific Council of the Educational Research Institute were officially appointed at the offices of the Ministry of Education and Science. During his speech, the Minister asked the members of the Council to work intensively on the development of educational research and to take full advantage of the potential of the Institute.
The meeting was attended by IBE’s Director, Assoc. Prof. Robert T. Ptaszek, the Institute’s Deputy Director, Dr. Jakub Koper and invited guests. The appointment ceremony was followed by the first plenary meeting of the Scientific Council chaired by Dr. Ptaszek.
The term of the newly appointed Scientific Council is from 2021 to 2025.
Presidium of IBE’s Scientific Council:
- Assoc. Prof. Arkadiusz Jabłoński, The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin – Chairperson
- Assoc. Prof. Piotr T. Nowakowski, University of Rzeszów – Deputy-Chairperson
- Dr. Michał Sitek, IBE – Deputy-Chairperson
- Jerzy Bielecki, MA, IBE – Secretary
The remaining members of IBE’s Scientific Council:
- Prof. Henryk Domański, IBE
- Prof. Bogusław Dopart
- Krzysztof Głomb, MA
- Dr. Wojciech Gola, IBE
- Dr. Helena Jędrzejczak, IBE
- Assoc. Prof. Barbara Kiereś
- Magdalena Kochańska, MA, IBE
- Assoc. Prof. Artur Mamcarz-Plisiecki
- Prof. Piotr Stanisław Mazur
- Dr. Paweł Milcarek
- Assoc. Prof. Artur Pokropek, IBE
- Assoc. Prof. Agnieszka Regulska, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University
- Ludmiła Rycielska, MA, IBE
- Wojciech Stęchły, MA, IBE
- Marek Torbicz, MA
- Assoc. Prof. Rafał Wiśniewski, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University
Photo gallery of the appointment ceremony at the Ministry of Education and Science