As part of the Integrated Qualifications System, another nationwide call for contractors has just been launched for the development of approximately 500 syntheses describing the full qualifications in higher education. This activity is intended to support lifelong learning policies, in particular to provide information about possible paths of professional and academic development.
Participants in previous editions included: the University of Warsaw, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, West Pomeranian Business School in Szczecin, University of Agriculture in Kraków, Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce, University of Rzeszów, John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Higher School of Management in Konin and University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz. Thank you!
Who can participate?
Any university in the country that would like to provide more information about the qualifications awarded after completing first and second cycle studies and long cycle master’s degree studies in the database of the Integrated Qualifications Register can submit an offer to the Educational Research Institute.
What can you gain?
- Participation in a nationwide project to complete the database of first and second cycle and long cycle master’s degree programmes in all fields of study for inclusion in the Integrated Qualifications System.
- The dissemination of information about your own teaching and research offer in the Integrated Qualifications Register, which in one place gathers data on all qualifications awarded in the general, vocational and higher education systems, as well as qualifications attained through non-formal education and informal learning in Poland.
- The ability to reach a wide audience with your offer: pupils, students, candidates for higher education studies, professionally active adults who are systematically planning their professional development, employers, career counsellors, HR staff and others who want to obtain information about the competences acquired by learners in higher education study programmes in Poland.
- A comparison of your offer against other qualifications included in the Integrated Qualifications System, referenced to the Polish Qualifications Framework (PQF) and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), in a way which makes it possible to compare the acquired competences of these qualifications.
What do we offer?
- Remuneration for each developed description of a qualification at the rate proposed by the university in the submitted offer (the limit is PLN 1447 gross for one described qualification).
- Information seminars conducted by a team of experienced experts for each university that signs a contract with us. During the seminar, you will learn, among other things, how to prepare a synthesis of a qualification and how to use our new tool for submitting such syntheses.
- Individual consultation hours with our experts, during which you will be able to consult the syntheses of the qualifications being developed or request assistance in formulating them.
How can you participate in the project?
Any university wishing to participate in the tender should refer to our announcement available at this link. The call for offers will be open until October 25, 2021. The call will be repeated until the pool of planned syntheses is exhausted. The project is scheduled to end on May 31, 2022.
This activity is implemented by the Educational Research Institute (IBE) as part of the project “Supporting the development of the IQS, in particular at the regional level, by implementing solutions and initiatives aimed at end users of the system – IQS4”.
Who has already benefitted? Here is the list of higher education institutions:
- The Karol Lipiński Academy of Music in Wrocław
- The Maria Grzegorzewska University
- Józef Tyszkiewicz Higher School in Bielsko-Biała
- John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
- International University of Logistics and Transport in Wrocław
- Białystok University of Technology
- Koszalin University of Technology
- Cracow University of Technology
- Łódź University of Technology
- Opole University of Technology
- SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Warsaw
- Warsaw School of Economics
- University of Gdańsk
- Cracow University of Economics
- Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń
- University of Opole
- Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences
- University of Agriculture in Kraków
- University of Warsaw
- Wrocław School of Banking
- Higher School of Economics and Innovation in Lublin
- Tischner European University in Kraków
- School of Management and Banking in Kraków
- Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań
- Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce
- University of Rzeszów
- University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz
- Higher School of Management in Konin
West Pomeranian Business School in Szczecin