You are cordially invited to send your texts on topics relating to the issues of scientific integrity and research ethics for consideration in an English-language issue of the "Education" [Edukacja] quarterly. The submission deadline is November 25, 2019.
In the face of rapid changes in the European research community, it is becoming increasingly important to highlight the benefits of research integrity and scientific validity. Strengthening the culture of research honesty and improving the trust of society in research are the main objectives of teaching research integrity and ethics in schools and colleges.
Researchers studying the culture of scientific integrity, members of international consortia implementing EU projects to strengthen research integrity, as well as teachers and trainers of scientific integrity and research ethics who would like to share their teaching practice experience are invited to send texts.
This issue is associated with the implementation of the "Path2Integrity" project, whose aim is to improve the quality of research and promote topics relating to research ethics and integrity.
Proposed topics of the articles:
- teaching research honesty and ethics in upper secondary schools and colleges
- the formation of trainers and teachers working in the area of the didactics of scientific integrity and research ethics
- perception of the role of scientists, scientific integrity and ethical authorities in research
- good and bad practices in the area of scientific integrity
- respecting, implementing and the practical functioning of national and international regulations on the principles of ethics and integrity in science
- implementation of solutions promoting and strengthening the culture of scientific integrity in the local and international academic community