The conference "Accessible Education - close to every child" is aimed at the heads of nurseries, mainstream schools, teacher training centres, psychological-educational counselling centres, teachers, specialist teachers and representatives of psychological-educational counselling centres. We invite you to read the programme and use the link to register for the conference.
The event will present the assumptions and specific objectives of the Accessible School for All project implemented by the Educational Research Institute, UNICEF, the Ministry of Education and Science, as well as universities and non-governmental organisations.
There will be speeches from representatives of the Ministry of Education and Science, UNICEF and the Educational Research Institute, who will introduce participants to the actions taken to support the accessibility of education for every pupil. During a panel discussion, the authors of the training programmes will present the assumptions of the model of training of Learning Accessibility Advisors, on which the offered in-service training programme for specialist teachers is based.
During the conference, the programmes, exemplary interventions with indications for their application and the rules of participation of schools and institutions in the project will be presented. The following will be discussed:
- Programme 1. Implementation into school practice of diagnostic methods to support psychological and pedagogical assistance.
- Programme 2. A system of educational-specialist support that takes into account the differentiated needs of pupils in the classroom.
- Programme 3. Mental health protection, prevention of mental disorders in children and adolescents and educational and specialised impact aimed at pupils.
- Programme 4. Conducting integration activities for pupils and their families with migration experience, including refugees from Ukraine.
- Programme 5. Building a positive school climate.
The conference will take place online and participation is free of charge. The speeches will be simultaneously translated into English and Polish, and there will also be Polish Sign Language. The number of places is limited, so those interested in attending are asked to complete the registration form. Applications will be accepted until the 14th of September 2023 (before 9:00).
For more information about the Accessible School for All project, download the conference programme.